In order to create sales entries for the first time, choose the Transaction menus and select sales.
- On a search space with the name “search customer” enter a customer name you want to make sales. If the name of a customer is not known you can create a ledger for all customers(POS ledger)
- On the right search bar with the label search product/ service enter the name of the product you want to sale
- After choosing the products select the Location, Units, and Quantity of the product to be sold.
- Enter VAT percent on the space
- If you want to give a discount on sale enter the amount you want to give discount or turn on the discount button and enter the discount in percent
- Beside the date there is a drop down to reference the sales shift if its AM or PM
- Click the save button to save the changes.